Tyler Cavanaugh is an American basketball. He previously played in the NBA with Atlanta Hawks and Utah Jazz, and now plays for Iberostar Tenerife in Spain.
In this episode we speak about:
- the difficulties and uncertainty he encountered when playing both in the G-league and the NBA at the same time
- the amazing opportunity of getting to play against players such as LeBron James
- what it was like to leave the US for the first time to pursue a basketball career in Europe
- the many lessons that basketball has taught him over the years
- the importance of never losing faith in your own abilities, despite the obstacles thrown in your way
Enjoy the episode!
Don’t forget to subscribe to our podcast on your favorite podcast app so that you can stay up to date every time we release a new episode!
Here is where you can follow Tyler and his continued basketball journey: