Samantha Bosco is an American cyclist. She’s a 2x Paralympic bronze medalist, the 2015 Para Pan Am Games Road Race Champion, the 2017 Paracycling World Champion in the 3k Individual Pursuit and has won an additional 9 World Championship medals.
In this episode we speak about:
- Samantha’s journey from dealing with her disability and chronic pain growing up, to eventually finding paracycling and becoming a professional cyclist
- Her advice for how to deal with adversity, based on the numerous challenges she has faced throughout her career
- The huge difference that surrounding yourself with the right people can make
- Why and how sports has been a means for strength and power for her
- How she wants to be an inspiration and help change lives by sharing her story with others
Enjoy the episode!
Don’t forget to subscribe to our podcast on your favorite podcast app so that you can stay up to date every time we release a new episode!
Here is where you can follow Samantha and her continued cycling journey: