Nicole Heavirland is a professional rugby player. She’s was a USA Rugby All-American at the United States Military Academy and is now a player on the US National Rugby Sevens team.
In this episode we speak about:
- How Nicole found her way to rugby in high school
- How rugby sevens is a sport that requires some serious physical, and mental strength
- Her thoughts on the nutrition aspect of being a professional athlete and how she has found a balance between eating for performance and eating for pleasure, over the years
- How playing sports has taught Nicole the values and mentality of hard work
- The fact that she wants to show others that it’s never impossible to achieve what you want, as long as you stop making excuses and put in the work
Enjoy the episode!
Don’t forget to subscribe to our podcast on your favorite podcast app so that you can stay up to date every time we release a new episode!
Here is where you can follow Nicole and her continued rugby journey: