Molly Carlson is a professional high diver. She’s a member of Team Canada, and a former college diver at Florida State University – where she became a 5x NCAA All-American.
In this episode we speak about:
- Her time as a diver
- How she ended up transitioning into high diving after graduating from college
- Why there are only about 20 female professional high divers worldwide
- Her views of fear and what it’s like to deal with the mental side of such an extreme sport
- Molly’s previous battle with mental health issues and body dysmorphia
- How her previous experiences contributed to her creating and growing the #BraveGang community – a community of over 2.3 million followers on TikTok that both inspires and celebrates bravery at every level
Enjoy the episode!
Don’t forget to subscribe to our podcast on your favorite podcast app so that you can stay up to date every time we release a new episode!
Here is where you can follow Molly, her continued high diving journey and the #BraveGang community: