Mattias Falck is a Swedish table tennis player. He’s a World Championship silver medalist, a 3x silver medalist and 3x bronze medalist at the European Championships and currently ranked 8th in the world.
In this episode we speak about:
- What it’s like playing a sport where you’re in season all year
- The sacrifices Mattias has made to become one of the best table tennis players in the world
- His unique style of play and the importance of going your own way
- His childhood dream of winning an Olympic medal and how this motivates him today
- The importance of remembering to have fun throughout the journey
Don’t forget to subscribe to our podcast on your favorite podcast app so that you can stay up to date every time we release a new episode!
Here is where you can follow Mattias and his continued table tennis journey: