Maret Grothues is a Dutch volleyball player. She’s a 3x silver medalist at the European Championships, a bronze medalist at the World Grand Prix, and the captain of the Dutch National team since 2013.
In this episode we speak about:
- What it’s like being captain of the Dutch National Team
- The honor and privilege it is for her to be able to represent her country at the highest level
- Her experience from finishing fourth at the 2016 Rio Olympics
- The different sacrifices that she has made in order to get to where she is today
- How she really likes the feeling of being under pressure and how to deal with feelings of pressure or tension
- How to trust your own intuition and go after what you believe in
Enjoy the episode!
Don’t forget to subscribe to our podcast on your favorite podcast app so that you can stay up to date every time we release a new episode!
Here is where you can follow Maret and her continued volleyball journey: