Lindsay Dare Shoop is an American rower. She’s an Olympic Champion, a 3x World Champion, a 5x World Cup medalist and a US National Rowing Hall of Fame inductee.
In this episode we speak about:
- How she was first introduced to rowing half-way through college after some time of feeling insecure and doubting her own abilities
- A lot of insights from experiences and things that she’s accomplished throughout her career
- Her view on how sports is a means for self-transformation and growth
- How she now uses what she learnt throughout her career in her daily life as an elite performance coach and motivational speaker
- Her book ”Better Great Than Never” that came out in 2020, what went into the book and what we all can learn from reading it
Enjoy the episode!
Don’t forget to subscribe to our podcast on your favorite podcast app so that you can stay up to date every time we release a new episode!
Here is where you can follow Lindsay and her continued journey: