Laura Siegemund is a German tennis player. She competed at the 2016 Rio Olympics and has 2 singles and 6 doubles titles on the WTA Tour, including 2 Grand Slam doubles titles.
In this episode we speak about:
- Memories from her career where she got to represent Germany at the Fed Cup and at the Olympics
- All the pressure and expectations that come with competing and winning tournaments at home
- What went through her mind when she tore her ACL and the way that it impacted her and her mentality moving forward
- The meaning of success and how it’s more than just awards and trophies
- The importance of doing what you love and be very selective when it comes to taking other people’s advice
Enjoy the episode!
Don’t forget to subscribe to our podcast on your favorite podcast app so that you can stay up to date every time we release a new episode!
Here is where you can follow Laura and her continued tennis journey: