Katie Hoff is a former professional American swimmer. She’s an 8x World Champion, a 2x Olympian and a 3x Olympic Medalist. Today, Katie is a bestselling author, a keynote speaker and co-founder of the company Synergy Dryland.
In this episode we speak about:
- Her relentless attitude of wanting to become the best from a very young age
- What it was like for her to compete at the Olympics when she was only 15 years old
- How to deal with expectations
- What she has learned from managing the disappointment of realizing that not all things turn out the way you want them to
- What it was like having to give up her athletic career because of a health condition in 2015 and how she found her identity outside of the pool after that
- Her passion for sharing her experiences and learnings with others and
- Her bestselling book ‘’BluePrint – An Olympian’s Story of Striving, Adapting and Embracing the Suck’’ in 2020.
Enjoy the episode!
Don’t forget to subscribe to our podcast on your favorite podcast app so that you can stay up to date every time we release a new episode!
Here is where you can follow Katie and her continued journey: