Jessica Long is an American Paralympic swimmer. She’s a four time Paralympian and has won 23 Paralympic medals, including 13 gold medals, 52 World Championship medals and she has also broken multiple world records.
In this episode we speak about:
- Her background of being adopted at the age of 13 months and having to amputate both legs below the knees
- How the pool became the one place she was free from her prosthetics
- What it’s like to make a Paralympic debut at age 12
- The dangers of comparing yourself to others
- How to believe in your own strength and ability to overcome difficulties
Enjoy the episode!
Don’t forget to subscribe to our podcast on your favorite podcast app so that you can stay up to date every time we release a new episode!
Here is where you can follow Jessica and her continued swimming journey: