Jacki Gemelos is American-Greek basketball player. She has represented both Team USA and the Greek National Team, played for several teams in Europe and is now with the Washington Mystics in the WNBA.
In this episode we speak about:
- The the transition when she left the US to play basketball in Europe
- What it’s been like to travel the world to play basketball professionally
- What it was like when basketball was taken from her for the first time and how she has managed to overcome 5 knee injuries throughout her career
- What she’s learnt from her parents, who remain special role models to her today
- All the things that basketball has taught her
- How she aims to inspire others with her clothing brand; Overcome
Enjoy the episode!
Don’t forget to subscribe to our podcast on your favorite podcast app so that you can stay up to date every time we release a new episode!
Here is where you can follow Jacki and her continued basketball journey: