Grant Wiggins is an American professional triathlete. He’s a former college runner at Villanova University, working towards representing the United States at World Championships and at the 2024 Olympic Games.
In this episode we speak about:
- How he came up short of his own expectations during his college career and how this period of his life was a major learning experience
- His journey to discovering triathlon
- How he uses visualization as part of his mental preparation
- His best advice to overcome adversity
- How he wants to show others that you don’t have to be an NCAA Champion or college star to be an elite athlete – even if you’re not, you can still move on to become a professional athlete and compete at a very high level
Enjoy the episode!
Don’t forget to subscribe to our podcast on your favorite podcast app so that you can stay up to date every time we release a new episode!
Here is where you can follow Grant and his future triathlon journey: