Eythora Thorsdottir is a Dutch and Icelandic gymnast. A three-time European Championship medalist, Eythora has been part of the Dutch National Team for 8 years and made her first Olympic appearance when she was only 17 years old.
In this episode we speak about:
- What it’s like to compete at the Olympics games at such a young age
- How to deal with injuries that have you missing out on major championships
- The impact that gymnastics has had on her life – what it has taught her
- The sacrifice and life choices she has made to become a professional gymnast at the highest level
- Her motivation to keep training and inspiring others
Enjoy the episode!
Don’t forget to subscribe to our podcast on your favorite podcast app so that you can stay up to date every time we release a new episode!
Here is where you can follow Eythora and her continued gymnastics journey: