Danusia Francis is a Jamaican elite gymnast. She was born in the UK and previously represented the British National Team. Danusia is now representing Jamaica since 2015, became a a 6x All-American and the 2016 National Co-champion on beams as a college gymnast at UCLA, and most recently fulfilled her childhood dream in 2019 as she qualified for the Olympic Games.
In this episode we speak about:
- The impact that being a college gymnast at UCLA has had on her as an athlete and as a person
- How she, after quitting gymnastics in 2016, found her way back to the gym and fought hard to qualify for the Tokyo Olympics
- Her keys to positive manifestation and visualization
- The importance of surrounding yourself with people who support you and respect your dreams
- Her hopes to inspire the next generation of Jamaican gymnasts and being part of inspiring future Jamaican Olympic medalists
Enjoy the episode!
Don’t forget to subscribe to our podcast on your favorite podcast app so that you can stay up to date every time we release a new episode!
Here is where you can follow Danusia and her continued gymnastics journey: