Caroline Burckle is a former professional swimmer. She’s a 2x NCAA champion and won a bronze medal at the 2008 Beijing Olympics representing the United States. Caroline is also an artist and co-founder of RISE Athletes.
In this episode we speak about:
- Her background in swimming
- The difficulties that followed her time as a collegiate and professional swimmer
- What it was like for her to heal and find herself after those years and how this has led her to where she is today
- Her belief in continuous growth and self-development, and how she is still trying and learning new things
- Her important work with RISE Athletes – acting as a support system for young athletes worldwide.
Enjoy the episode!
Don’t forget to subscribe to our podcast on your favorite podcast app so that you can stay up to date every time we release a new episode!
Here is where you can follow Caroline and her continued journey: