Anna Hasselborg is a Swedish curler. She’s an Olympic Champion, a two-time European Champion, a two-time World Championships medalist and a 5x Grand Slam Champion with Team Hasselborg.
In this episode we speak about:
- How she’s always known that she would one day compete at the Olympic Games
- About not being scared to fail and loving the feeling of pressure
- How her perspective and approach to the sport has changed after becoming a mom
- The things that curling has taught her about herself and also about other people
- What it’s like when teammates become family and the importance of supporting others and being a nice friend and teammate
Enjoy the episode!
Don’t forget to subscribe to our podcast on your favorite podcast app so that you can stay up to date every time we release a new episode!
Here is where you can follow Anna and her continued curling journey: